BMC Yellow Tube Demolition - June 2016
We have been notified that Boston Medical Center has received confirmation that the City of Boston has approved the Yellow Tube demolition for this weekend 6/17 and for the weekend of 6/24.
Highlights for this weekend from 8pm Friday 6/17 through 6am Monday 6/20:
- All NON EMERGENT ambulances should use the Harrison Ave entrance
- All EMERGENT ambulances will use Shapiro Drive
- Additional RN and registration staff will be working during transition times at both locations (first and last hour of staffing switch)
- Additional BPD details will be on Albany Street
- Additional Public Safety staff will be on Shapiro Drive
- Directional signage will be installed around the hospital
Attached is the HazMat Contingency Plan and a map for your reference.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Carignan, Senior Administrative Director (617-584-8544) with any questions.